First Flight: The Story of Tom Tate and the Wright Brothers (I Can Read Book 4) Review

First Flight: The Story of Tom Tate and the Wright Brothers (I Can Read Book 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I chose this book from the local library for my 7 year old daughter. When we got home, she read it immediately and started discussing the book. Now I have read it and will search the Internet to find more information about these actual events. This book is a keeper and I am buying a copy for our home library.

Click Here to see more reviews about: First Flight: The Story of Tom Tate and the Wright Brothers (I Can Read Book 4)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about First Flight: The Story of Tom Tate and the Wright Brothers (I Can Read Book 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment