
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)As a fellow Kentuckian, my hat and heart is off to Janie (Chris) for this wonderful, precious account of her journey to protect her daughter. I don't know that I would have had her strength to make such a decision, but then I never had to. God bless you, Janie, for sharing all the details of your struggle to save Ellen, and bring yourself to a complete understanding with your God. I know this book will bless all who read it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fingernail Moon: The True Story of a Mother's Flight to Protect Her Daughter
Fingernail Moon, the true story of a mother and daughter’s courageous journey. An inspiring story of Janie Webster’s daring quest to save her daughter’s life.When Webster discovered that her husband had sexually abused their daughter, her seemingly content life changed forever. She began divorce proceedings, but the court allowed unsupervised visits between father and daughter. Then her husband was diagnosed with AIDS. Terrified that he could further abuse and even infect their daughter, Janie Webster knew that she had to flee.Mother and daughter embarked on a five-year journey around the world. Although often discouraged, they found within their physical journey a deep spiritual meaning. With God’s guidance, they established and reestablished new lives in the countries where they stayed, finding people they could trust who provided them with friendship and assistance. Despite the threat of deportation and imprisonment hanging over them, they sensed the hand of God engineering their safe passage.

0 comments:
Post a Comment