
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This amazing book changed my life. I was a musician who graduated high school with a 2.0 GPA. Totally right-brained. I came across this book when I was 30 and had recently come to understand I was right-brained, not stupid. It was an easy read and I followed the author's suggestion to "mind-map" as a method of learning. My comprehension and retention of information soared. I returned to college where I was a National Dean's List scholar! My lowest grade was a B and that was because I missed a final and the professor averaged my grades, including a zero for the final! This book was for me the golden key to a world of knowledge I could never grasp before. I think you get the picture! Now, get the book!!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Free Flight: Celebrating Your Right Brain
Click here for more information about Free Flight: Celebrating Your Right Brain

0 comments:
Post a Comment