Flight As a Lifetime Passion: Adventures, Misadventures and Lessons Review

Flight As a Lifetime Passion: Adventures, Misadventures and Lessons
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had the pleasure to meet the man, and then I had the pleasure to read his book. Because I am a pilot, I found his many stories about aviation to be a very interesting excerpt of one man's passion for the art of flying. While you may wish to read Doolittle or Gann first, as you work your way through the aviation genre, be sure to include "Flight as a Lifetime Passion".

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flight As a Lifetime Passion: Adventures, Misadventures and Lessons

An adventure-filled story of flying of the "low and slow" kind which bears witness to the allure and the wondor of flight.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Flight As a Lifetime Passion: Adventures, Misadventures and Lessons

0 comments:

Post a Comment