An Insider's Secrets to Becoming a Flight Attendant Review

An Insider's Secrets to Becoming a Flight Attendant
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This book is wonderfully written and easy to read. If you do all of the things listed in this book EXACTLY, you will be on your way to an incredible career as a flight attendant. I was a beginner going after a flight attendant career I had always dreamed of, and was just hired on with American Airlines as a flight attendant. There is nothing I could ever do to thank Luanna Rule enough for writing such an informative book. I would highly recommend this book to any individual who is considering becoming a flight attendant!

Click Here to see more reviews about: An Insider's Secrets to Becoming a Flight Attendant



Buy Now

Click here for more information about An Insider's Secrets to Becoming a Flight Attendant

0 comments:

Post a Comment