The Overview Effect: Space Exploration and Human Evolution, Second Edition (Library of Flight Series) Review

The Overview Effect: Space Exploration and Human Evolution, Second Edition (Library of Flight Series)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
An astonishingly successfull attempt to take a one-page idea and repeat it enough to create an entire book. The author's premise is valid: Human beings who have looked at the earth from space return with a different view of of our planet not only literally, but philosophically as well. However, rather than expand on this idea, he simply repeats it. Page, after page, after page. I stuck with the book hoping the last section containing interviews with space travelers would redeem the work, but each interview was merely a copy of the first, which went something like this: "When I first glimpsed the earth from space, I was overwhelmed with its beauty. I gained a sense of how everything on earth was interconnected, and I knew I would never look at life the same way again". Save your money, and read this review a couple of hundred times for the same "Overview Effect" as you would receive from the book.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Overview Effect: Space Exploration and Human Evolution, Second Edition (Library of Flight Series)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Overview Effect: Space Exploration and Human Evolution, Second Edition (Library of Flight Series)

0 comments:

Post a Comment