
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)--Characters--
The boy was totally unnecessary. Even though this is a children's book, this was going a little too far. When I read a story about Transformers, I want the hero of the story to be them, not some boy I couldn't give a damn about. I've read over 20 children's books, and they do fine without using such a plot device.
--Artwork--
Okay.
--Story--
Lots of problems. First of all, the introduction is too long. Of course, some development is necessary, but a little bit too much time is put into events that don't add anything to the main plot.
Next, the endings are not too satisfactory. They feel abrupt.
The storylines are too short - it's far too easy to get to an ending. This book is too short for a gamebook, even for this particular series.
For one of the choices, there is no way to logically decide which is good or bad - it's based on luck. It's frustrating to meet a bad ending when you have no way to know which choice is good or bad.
And of course the boy. His appearance makes the book painful to read.
The main plot does have potential, but the authors do a horrible job of developing it. The part where one of the Autobots wanders off by himself has potential (I really love these types of storylines), but it is also not well developed.
--Conclusion--
Even for someone who loves Transformers, this book was painful to read. If you decide to get this book for whatever reason, expect very little.
Click Here to see more reviews about: BT-DESERT FLIGHT(TR#5) (Transformers, No 5)
Click here for more information about BT-DESERT FLIGHT(TR#5) (Transformers, No 5)

0 comments:
Post a Comment