In Flight With Broken Wings: A Guide to Being LDS and Divorced Review

In Flight With Broken Wings: A Guide to Being LDS and Divorced
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Outside of the scriptures I cannot recall a book that has impacted my life so much. Being recently divorced I cannot begin to tell you how important are the topics and advice. The book so enthralled me that I could not put it down until I finished it. I highlighted so many pages as areas for return to review again that I ran out of 3 x 5 cards that I was using as bookmarks. Thank you Jennifer James for writing this book.

Click Here to see more reviews about: In Flight With Broken Wings: A Guide to Being LDS and Divorced

Whether you are 10 years divorced and single or newly-divorcing, this book is a great resource for helping you heal, understand and celebrate your singleness. In a culture where being single and divorced is a double-whammy in a "family" Church, author Jennifer James helps you examine personal issues that you currently face as a single Saint:Issues explored include:* Tips on staying active, keeping your spiritual integrity intact, and not sacrificing your covenants just because you're lonely and in need of attention and affection.* Being better, more successful single parents to your children.* Understanding the toxic traps that are out there in dating relationships.* Internet dating tips.* Knowing and embracing your worth inside the singles scene.* Learning what is required for a successful Celestial relationship.* How to partner again joyously and for the right reasons.* Remarriage and Temple Sealing Cancellations/Clearances.* Dealing with the divorce process, both temporally, emotionally and spiritually.* A guide for holding firmly to the Gospel of Christ and becoming whole.* The power of forgiveness as a tool for healing your family. In Flight With Broken Wings is an easy-to-read, humorous, no-holds-barred approach to discussing the serious issues that divorced LDS members face as they deal with being single after a dysfunctional marriage breaks up. Every divorced LDS member who reads this book will benefit from its contents! It is a great benefit to anyone who is single and dealing with the challenges and adjustments of being alone. Jennifer's mission in writing this book is to help quicken the healing process so that single members can eventually couple again successfully, and enjoy being single until the right one comes along!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about In Flight With Broken Wings: A Guide to Being LDS and Divorced

0 comments:

Post a Comment