
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Okay, I bought "Wandor's Voyage" back in high school and then bought all the rest, (including "Wandor's Flight") as quickly as I found them. I have loved this series since day one and I still do. I am still hopeful of someday reading "Wandor's Battle".
Since this is the fourth book in the storyline, one can tell that the author needed a break from the characters. Mr. Green's writing, although vastly entertaining, was starting to seem somewhat strained in maintaining the reader's interest. Since almost 16 years have passed since I first read this book, it is my profound hope that Mr. Green will finish this series up in spectacular fashion and also revisit the "Peace Company" series. (All titles of which I also have in my library)
The story begins with Wandor and his wife celebrating his Father-in-law's birthday. After news of a visiting diplomatic envoy's proposals arrives, the stage is set for Wandor to begin seeking his fourth crown.
Read the series in sequence for fullest enjoyment. Don't forget the snack foods and beverages, these stories, although not the meat and potato level of his Peace Company series, are still a blast on a rainy weekend afternoon!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wandor's Flight

0 comments:
Post a Comment