
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I read this book right after it was published. This book offers great insight into the development of Cuban pilots and their association with the Russians. It describes the transformation of a top-notch Cuban Mig pilot into someone who would eventually become so disillusioned that he decided his only option was to defect.
I was lucky enough to have met and befriended Orestes before he rescued his family. Then after his family got here, I met his wife and sons. We have not been in touch for a few years.
I always told Orestes that his book would be a good movie and he agreed but he said that in his talks with interested movie studios, they wanted to stray too far from the actual story so that is why it would likely always remain "just" a book.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wings Of The Morning - The Flights Of Orestes Lorenzo
Click here for more information about Wings Of The Morning - The Flights Of Orestes Lorenzo

0 comments:
Post a Comment