
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I picked up Sister's Flight on a whim, knowing nothing about it. It has all the makings of a great internal Hero's Journey.
Because I jumped in at the end of the series, there is a lot of specific vocabulary to the series.
What worked: I found Rankil Danston's struggle heartwarming. The gathering between all the different types of Autlach clerics can be confusing but I found it also fascinating. The love between Myrla and Rankil is apparent and not overwhelming as they try to help each other heal.
I feel that there is a full circle ending that I clearly do not appreciate not having read the previous stories. Give them all a try Jeanne G'Fellers clearly does not disappoint if I am struck by the originality of the world she created in the future.
If you like Sister's Flight as a stand-alone book, I would suggest Broken Wings by LJ Baker.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sisters Flight

0 comments:
Post a Comment