"Chosen to Live": The Inspiring Story of Flight 232 Survivor Jerry Schemmel Review

Chosen to Live: The Inspiring Story of Flight 232 Survivor Jerry Schemmel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
To disagree with the reader who called this author's work arrogance, I read it. I found him to be very humble. As a rescue worker who has suffered from post trauma stress, I can relate to an extant to what he went through emotionally. I think it's an excellent book, very well written. And to the self-proclaimed agnostic survivor, maybe you need to work out some of your own problems with your ordeal before you accuse others of being arrogant.

Click Here to see more reviews about: "Chosen to Live": The Inspiring Story of Flight 232 Survivor Jerry Schemmel



Buy Now

Click here for more information about "Chosen to Live": The Inspiring Story of Flight 232 Survivor Jerry Schemmel

0 comments:

Post a Comment